- Marshall C. Greenbaum, CFA
- Marshall is the President and founder of AnchorPath. Prior to AnchorPath, he held Managing Director positions in the equity derivatives groups of the investment banking arms of both Swiss Re and Societe Generale. He was also a Senior Risk Management Consultant with Ernst & Young and a Pension Consultant with Buck Consultants. Marshall has a B.S. degree in Mathematics and Economics from SUNY Binghamton. He holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Associate of Society of Actuaries (ASA) and Financial Risk Manager (FRM) designations and has over 20 years of financial industry experience.
- Anson J. Glacy, Jr., CFA
- Jay has been a strategic advisor to the firm since 2009. Prior to AnchorPath, Jay was Head of Milliman's Enterprise Risk Management consulting practice and Senior Managing Director of Allstate's risk operations. Jay also served as Vice President at Berkshire Hathaway's asset management arm. He has a B.S. degree in Mathematics from Seton Hall University and holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Associate of Society of Actuaries (ASA) and the Chartered Enterprise Risk Analyst (CERA) designations.
- D. Kent Freeman, CFA, Ph.D.
- Kent has been a quantitative advisor to the firm since its inception. Previously, he was Executive Director of trading in equity derivatives at Morgan Stanley. He was also a Managing Director at Constellation Financial Management Company and responsible for trading activities for this unit at Societe Generale (which acquired Constellation). Kent traded interest rate derivatives at Paribas Capital Markets as well as for Citibank. Kent has S.M. and Ph.D. degrees in Applied Mathematics from Harvard University and a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Cincinnati. He holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.